SMartART received tailor-made professional coaching within @diversity Online Coaching Platform by:
- Ludovico Solima Associate Professor of Cultural Heritage Management Second University of Napl Italy, expert on Museum Marketing and Management
- Margherita Sani – Istituto Beni Culturali of the Region Emilia-Romagna, coordinating the European funded Network Project “LEM – The Learning Museum” and NEMO network
- Alexander Berlin EU project manager and project consultant, specialised in ICT-/Technology- and Gaming Projects
- Klaus Haasis Systemic Coach and Person centered Counsellor supporting and coaching entrepreneurs, creative thinking, business angel Combine Innovation GmbH.
- Julia Fallon IPR & Policy Advisor for Europeana Foundation
- Mark Taylor director of the UK Museums Association and Founder member of the Network of European Museums Organisations (NEMO)
- Roy Cremens expert for crowd funding and the Dutch museum landscpage Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, Amsterdam Fund for the Arts